Actor Chris Pratt, most well- known for his roles of Star- Lord in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy movies and Owen Grady in the recent Jurassic Park sequels, offered some interesting advice on how to reach for the stars during the 2018 MTV Music Awards. Here is some of his advice that we can take to heart in 2019.
- You have a soul. Be careful with it.
- Do good deeds. Be of service, especially to those in need. Doing so will make you feel good and it’s good for your soul.
- If you’re strong, be a protector. If you’re smart, be a humble influencer.
- Strength and intelligence can be weapons – do not wield them against the weak. That makes you a bully. Be bigger than that.
- Nobody is perfect. People may tell you you’re perfect just the way you are, but you’re not. You are imperfect. That’s fine, because we are all unique individuals with our own strengths and weaknesses, and what seems like a weakness to you may be a strength in another person’s eyes. If you can accept your imperfection, you will be able to embrace life and live it to the fullest. HT
If you like this article, do subscribe here.